Technical Talks 2019
1. Dr. Rahul Kumar Dubey delivered a talk on Adaptive and intelligent relaying scheme for power transmission network at Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore on 16 Nov 2019.
2. Dr. Rajashekar P. Mandi delivered a talk on Renewable Energy and Microgrid’ Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 4th May 2019.
3. Dr Kannan Tinnium delivered a talk on Energy Storage for Future Grid Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore, 24th April 2019.
4. Dr.M.Arunachalam delivered a talk on Energy Conservation & Renewable energy at Reva University Bangalore on 13th March 2019.
5. Mr. R C Anand delivered a talk on Relay and Substation Automation Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore on 16th March 2019.
6. Dr Hariram delivered a talk on Evolution of platform for industrial applications, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore on 6th May 2019.
Summary of few talks
TECHNICAL TALK ON ‘Renewable Energy and Microgrid’. The technical talk was organized by IEEE PES, RIT student chapter on 4th May 2019. The talk was delivered by Dr. Rajashekar P. Mandi, Director, School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, REVA University Bengaluru. The event was conducted in ESB seminar hall – 2. It was for students from all the
years of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The event got active participation from students of 2nd and 3rd year. It was a very informative talk on Electrical power system and the integration issues of renewable energy sources. The concept of microgrid is also well presented. The interaction session between the speaker and the participants was very much impressive.
Technical talk by Mr Anand ,Ziv Automation on Relay and Substation Automation on 16/03/2019.
Mr Anand delivered a technical talk at DSCE, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering on the topic relay and substation automation. Mr. Anand covered topics from basics of relays, Substations and how automation is changing working of a substation. He enlightened the students with real life scenarios with examples of usage of substation automation and the latest equipment being used in the industry today. The students and faculty of the department found the talk highly engaging and useful. We look forward to further interactions with Mr. Anand in future.
Technical Talks 2018
- 7th April 2018 at Amrita School of Engineering on “Energy Industry Transformation”
- 14th March 2018 at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering on “Microgrids and Renewables”
- 4th September 2018 at Global Academy of Technology on “HVDC Transmission”
- 13th April 2018 at MSRIT on “Smart Grid and Micro Grid”
- 22nd March 2018 at RVCE on “Earthing and Grounding”
Technical Talks 2017
|RVCE(academic)||HVDC Transmission/ FACTS controllers/ Reactive power compensation||Shri Babu Narayanan M.M, PRDC||28-Oct-17|
|MSRIT(academic)||Emerging issue in power systems Protection||Dr Manohar Singh||14 Sept. 2017|
|BMS College||Technological Review on Electrical Generators for Renewable Energy Applications||Dr Sandeep, KTU||June(2th week)|
|PRDC(industry)||SCADA Security in Smart Grid and Relevance of Communication Technologies in Smart Grid||Dr/Mr Ganga Prasad,C-DAC||23-Jun-17|
|REVA University(academic)||Energy Storage devices||Dr Kuldeep Rana, CRPI||July(2 nd week)|
|CPRI(industry)||Transformer Testing, Testing & Certification and on Standards/Importance of Standards||Mr Ravinder Desai||11/8/2017|
|Global Ins of Tech(academic)||Artifical neural networks application in Power Engineering||Mrs.Kusumika Krori Dutta||22-09-2017|
|GE(industry)||DC grid, Internet of Energy, Storage technologies, Microgrid||Dr Priya Ranjan Mishra||Sept. (2nd week)|
|Bagalkot , BEC||Renewables||Dr. Rajashekar P. Mandi||Nov.(4th week)|
|Amrita University||Dr Pramila Manohar||Dr Pramila Manohar||Dec.(2 nd week)|