Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders. Students enjoy special IEEE and PES membership discounts. Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible.
For more information, click here http://www.ieee-pes.org/pes-communities/students
Want to form a PES Student Branch Chapter? It’s easier than you think:
Click here for Step by Step Procedure to form Student Branch
The petition to start student branch chapter can be submitted online.
Creation of a PES Student Branch Chapter requires:
An IEEE Student Branch is required to establish a PES Student Branch Chapter.
Signatures of at least six (6) IEEE Student Branch members, who are members of PES.
A Faculty Advisor, who is also a member of IEEE and PES.
The name and address of the Student Branch Chapter organizer (who will serve as interim Chair pending election of a regular Chair at a later organization meeting).
The online application will automatically invite qualified members to sign the petition.
Once the petition is signed by all members, it will be reviewed by the committee for validity of membership and within few days you should receive notification about the approval
Click here to access online petition form
Please note that only student member or graduate student member can file the online petition.
Incase of any queries contact Membership Development chair – Abhishek Appaji – email@example.com
Useful links for PES Officers and other volunteers.
- vTools Officer Reporting – Officer Reporting is an online officer reporting tool that enables authorized volunteers to make modifications to the officer roster for a given region, council, section or chapter. The tool provides automatic validation and updates the central IEEE database.
- vTools Student Branch Reporting – Student branches can submit annual plan and report of activities.
- vTools Voting – Voting enables online officer elections for sections/chapters/affinity groups. Please note that this is different from the general IEEE elections.
- vTools WebInABox – WebInABox uses a wizard to generate simple section/chapter/affinity group websites that are automatically updated.
- eNotice – IEEE eNotice is an electronic newsletter subscription service that has been developed for IEEE organizational units to facilitate email distribution of newsletters, meeting notices, social events and IEEE conference materials.
- FluidSurveys – MGA sponsors this survey tool for regions/sections/chapters/affinity groups. The tool can be used to quickly create online surveys using intuitive interface and distribute them via e-mail, web link, etc.
- IEEE OU Analytics – A Web-based ad hoc query tool that provides volunteers access to member data. It allows ad hoc querying, reporting, and downloading of IEEE’s membership data to authorized or designated IEEE volunteers.
- Section Vitality Dashboard – The Section Vitality Dashboard provides a monitoring tool for use by section leaders that provides real-time, top-down status view of their section vitality metrics and key activities.