Your First Year Membership is free !!
Use the promo code 19PESSTADF for non-student member and 19PESSTNWF for students.
Benefits of Membership in the IEEE Power & Energy Society Include:
- Free subscription to PES award-winning Power & Energy magazine
- Free digital subscription to Electrification magazine
- Free access to over 1000 technical reports, tutorials, videos and presentations on the PES Resource Center
- Free membership in your local PES chapter
- Discounts at dozens of PES sponsored or co-sponsored conferences and meetings in your area and around the world
- Discounts to technical tutorials
- Access to dozens of live and archived technical and professional development webinars
- Receive Continuing Education Units or Professional Development Hours by attending our Plain Talk Series
- Discounted subscription rate to five PES and four Sister Society peer-reviewed technical journals
- An IEEE membership also include many benefits. Learn more here.
How to Join PES
Joining IEEE and PES is easy. You must first be an IEEE member. IEEE membership yearly dues is US$154. A discounted e-membership from US$82 to US$90 is offered for residents of GDP-limited countries. Discounted rates are also available for people with special circumstances, such as loss of employment, retired or disabled. Complete information about IEEE dues is found here.
Once you become an IEEE member, PES membership is only US$35 per year.
Students enjoy special IEEE and PES membership discounts. Graduate, undergraduate and even high school students are eligible. You must first be an IEEE student member. IEEE student membership yearly dues are US$32 in the US; from US$33.60 to US$36.80 in Canada; US$27 in everywhere else. After you become an IEEE student member, PES membership dues are only US$18.00 per year.